25 Topaz Cove
Destin, Florida, 32550
Contact: Jay Coppic
Property Type: Single Family Home
Location: Beach Block
Destin Florida Home Rental
4 Bedroom / 3 Bath / 3 Story Home - Sleeps 16
1st Floor: 1 King Mstr Bedroom w/ Full Bathroom, 1 Queen Futon Sleeper
2nd Floor: 1 King Bedroom, 1 Bedroom with 2 Bunk Bed Sets (twin on top/full on bottom), 1 Full Bathroom (shared)
3rd Floor: 1 King Mstr Bedroom w/ Full Bathroom, 1 Queen Futon Sleeper
Beds: 3 Kings, 2 Bunks (twins/fulls), 2 Queen Futons
>>>>> Click Here to View Over 150+ Pictures <<<<<
Your family will have a great beach vacation in Destin, Florida, when staying at PALMETTO PALMS, which is on the first beach street in the subdivision. This extensively remodeled three story luxury vacation home is located approximately 125 yards from the beach (2-3 minute walk) and is only four houses away from the neighborhood pool within the EMERALD SHORES subdivision, a gated beach ownership community! EMERALD SHORES is the only residential community in Destin that has a private beach pavilion with restrooms, outdoor showers, beach service and it's very own Cabana Cafe' & Bar! This eliminates having to go back to the home for potty breaks, or to rinse off the kids or to just get a bite to eat with a cold beverage. It's all available at the Emerald Shores beach pavilion!
The home has a spacious 2700 square feet of living area complete with a 51" LCD, a large side yard, and features high-end travertine stone and exotic granite both inside and out. Home is fully equipped with all kitchen wares and utensils for casual or gourmet dining, including two full-size refrigerators and even has a granite wet bar and mini-fridge on the 3rd floor! Your family will appreciate PALMETTO PALMS' large porches, balconies, patios, decks, barbecue grill and close proximity to the beach and pool. Covered balconies and porches are located off all bedrooms and living areas. Partial gulf views are available from the balconies!
The home boasts two mega-sized King Master Suites with large sitting areas to spread out (1st & 3rd floors). Both have queen futon sleepers, perfect for extra tv watching space for the kids or to just have some extra privacy. Two additional bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor, which share a bathroom. This is a great set-up for multiple families with the Master bedrooms providing extra living and sleeping areas for big groups. The 3rd Floor wet bar with fridge is perfect for morning coffee. Each bedroom has a private covered balcony or porch area and opens up to soak in our wonderful Gulf breezes. Sit out on one of the balconies or porches and read a good book or just kick back and relax while sipping on a frothy cold libation.
Your family will have ample room to lounge around in a tropical paradise. The home is located on the first beach street cul-de-sac in the neighborhood and is a very short walk to the beach, to the large heated community pool, to onsite tennis or beach restaurants. PALMETTO PALMS has free wireless high-speed internet access (wireless 802.11n, g or b). Why settle for an entire week of that cramped condo feeling when you could be stretching out and enjoying all of the pleasures and domestic comforts of being in your own home while vacationing at the beach! An array of amenities is at your doorstep. Several Gulf-Front Seafood Restaurants are even within walking distance of the home.
PALMETTO PALMS Features:
* 2700 square feet, 4br 3ba, with full Wet Bar/Fridge on 3rd Floor, Partial Gulf Views
* 4 houses away from the main pool in a gated beach ownership community
* 125 yds. to the Private Beach Pavilion with private Restrooms, Showers, & Beach Service
* 2 Over-sized King Master Suites with additional sitting/sleeping areas to spread out
* 2nd Floor Bunk Room Extravaganza (2 bunks twins over fulls - sleeps 6 in room), & 1 King Bedroom with Balcony
* Gourmet Kitchen - Exotic 'Rock Face Edge' Granite Kitchen Counters/Breakfast Bar, Stainless Appliances, Stone Back Splashes
* Custom finished travertine bathrooms with 1/2" tempered glass doors and designer granite counter tops, with twin vanity sinks on 1st Floor
* Travertine Floors inside and out, even on the porches, Carpet in all bedrooms and stairs
* Third Floor private Balcony allows expansive views of the area including partial Gulf Views
* 5 TV's/Dvd's including 51" LCD in Liv Room, 40" LCD in 1st Floor Master, 26" LCD wall mount in King Bedroom, 37" LCD in bunk room, & 47" LCD in 3rd Floor Master
* Professionally decorated in an Italian Coastal Village Theme
* Ceiling fans in every room (dual fans in both Master Suites), dual zone a/c
* Travertine Outdoor Shower, gas grill, parking for 4 vehicles, Paver Stone Patio area for Lounging, Grilling & Relaxing
* Front-load washer/dryer, all linens/towels, and a full compliment of cooking utensils
* Two full-size refrigerators w/ ice makers for large groups
* Two pull wagons for carting kids, ice chests or beach toys to the pool and beach
* Can walk to 3 restaurants from home, centrally located between major golf courses and shopping
FREE HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET INCLUDED!
ONLINE BOOKING is available for this unit.
Please check the "Rental Terms & Conditions" for more information.
Just point your mouse over the dates to check our rates. To reserve your specific week just "click" on any day in that week, enter your information and you are on your way to a wonderful VACATION. We will contact you to CONFIRM your dates. THANKS for visiting with us!
Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Garbage Disposal, Blender, Can Opener, Pots, Dishes, Utensils, Eat-in & Counter
Ironing Board, Linens, Towels, Laundry Room with Full-size Washer & Dryer
TV, Cable, DVD, CD, Radio, Phone, Vacuum, Cleaning, Heat, Central Air, Ceiling Fans, Internet, Wireless & Sofa Bed
Outside Shower, Basketball, Porch, Porch Furniture, BBQ Grill, Private Parking, Community Pool, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Surfing, Propane Gas Grill, Shuffleboard, Private Beach Pavilion, Pavilion Restrooms and Showers & Beach Service at Pavilion
Beach, Bike Rental, Bird Watching, Boating, Bowling, Antique Shops, Fishing, Jet Ski, Kayaking, Minature Golf, ParaSailing, Restaurants, Swimming, Scuba, Snorkling, Shopping, Water Park, Wildlife Viewing, Walking Trails & Surfing